"The management training we took at the Hubbard College has turned out to be a real lifesaver for us. Soon after our training we began applying it and the business flooded in. Anyone can have a successful business if they apply what they learn at the College. The management technology is simple, easy and fun, not to mention financially rewarding.""
— Alan and Sheila Atkinson-Baker
Without sales, no business can survive. The management of the sales function is vital to the success of any business organization. This program teaches the role of the sales manager in recruiting, organizing, training, compensating and managing the sales force.
It covers the knowledge needed in building an effective sales organization and controlling, motivating and evaluating the sales force.
Topics covered include basic study skills, interpersonal relationships, communication skills, how to evaluate and predict human behavior, business ethics, public relations and marketing survey techniques, the fundamentals of good salesmanship, management by statistics, financial planning, and how to write sales plans.
A faculty-supervised Final Practical Application requires the student to summarize the knowledge and skills learned by applying them to sales management situations in a business organization.
This program is recommended for:
- sales people who want to move into sales management
- sales managers who want to improve their knowledge and skills, and
- business owners, executives or professionals who want to become more effective in managing the sales functions of their companies or professional practices.
Program: Sales Management
Instructional Clock Hours: 470
- Basic Study Manual
- Improving Business Through Communication
- How to Get Along With Others
- Handling the Ups and Downs in Life
- Personal Values and Integrity
- How to Evaluate and Predict Human Behavior
- Formulas for Business Success
- Management By Statistics
- How to Effectively Handle Work
- How to Get Things Done
- Financial Planning
- How to Expand Your Company By Making Planning Become an Actuality
- How to Increase Want for Your Products Through Effective Sales Techniques
- Sales Management Final Practical Application