"I attended a Productivity Workshop at the Hubbard College and it really opened my eyes to the fact that there actually was a workable technology that anyone could learn. I toured some businesses in Los Angeles that were using Hubbard Administrative Technology and I was impressed. I saw that these companies were growing and expanding and I wanted to know it for myself."
— Breanna Wells
Hollywood Production Studio Executive
Public Relations Basics
Good public relations is an important element of any business or organization. This program covers the basic elements of public relations including publicity, promotion, opinion research, special events and press agentry. This course should bring about a complete overall image of the extent and power of the public relations profession and provide the basic skills needed to conduct public relations programs and activities.
A faculty-supervised Final Practical Application requires the student to summarize the knowledge and skills learned by planning and executing a public relations program for a business or organization.
This program is recommended for:
- people who are currently working in public relations and
- business owners, professionals, executives and managers who want to become more effective in managing the public relations functions of their companies or professional practices.
Program: Public Relations Basics
Instructional Clock Hours: 220
- Basic Study Manual
- How to Get Along With Others in Business
- Public Relations and Marketing Surveys
- Public Relations and Marketing Surveys Apprenticeship
- Public Relations
- Public Relations Basics Final Practical Application