"The management training we took at the Hubbard College has turned out to be a real lifesaver for us. Soon after our training we began applying it and the business flooded in. Anyone can have a successful business if they apply what they learn at the College. The management technology is simple, easy and fun, not to mention financially rewarding.""
— Alan and Sheila Atkinson-Baker
Public Relations Basics
Good public relations is an important element of any business or organization. This program covers the basic elements of public relations including publicity, promotion, opinion research, special events and press agentry. This course should bring about a complete overall image of the extent and power of the public relations profession and provide the basic skills needed to conduct public relations programs and activities.
A faculty-supervised Final Practical Application requires the student to summarize the knowledge and skills learned by planning and executing a public relations program for a business or organization.
This program is recommended for:
- people who are currently working in public relations and
- business owners, professionals, executives and managers who want to become more effective in managing the public relations functions of their companies or professional practices.
Program: Public Relations Basics
Instructional Clock Hours: 220
- Basic Study Manual
- How to Get Along With Others in Business
- Public Relations and Marketing Surveys
- Public Relations and Marketing Surveys Apprenticeship
- Public Relations
- Public Relations Basics Final Practical Application