"When I began practicing dentistry I was eager to service everyone. After all, that is what doctors do. However, I had no management technology and found myself frustrated and stressed out. I was constantly looking for an answer to improve as a person and improve my practice. After being in the field of dentistry for six years and only getting by with great effort, I was introduced to the Hubbard Management Technology and began to apply it to my practice. I saw results instantly in myself and my practice. My stats sky rocketed."
— Dr. Juan Villarreal
Owner of one of the largest dental practices in the US
Public Relations Basics
Good public relations is an important element of any business or organization. This program covers the basic elements of public relations including publicity, promotion, opinion research, special events and press agentry. This course should bring about a complete overall image of the extent and power of the public relations profession and provide the basic skills needed to conduct public relations programs and activities.
A faculty-supervised Final Practical Application requires the student to summarize the knowledge and skills learned by planning and executing a public relations program for a business or organization.
This program is recommended for:
- people who are currently working in public relations and
- business owners, professionals, executives and managers who want to become more effective in managing the public relations functions of their companies or professional practices.
Program: Public Relations Basics
Instructional Clock Hours: 220
- Basic Study Manual
- How to Get Along With Others in Business
- Public Relations and Marketing Surveys
- Public Relations and Marketing Surveys Apprenticeship
- Public Relations
- Public Relations Basics Final Practical Application