"I attended a Productivity Workshop at the Hubbard College and it really opened my eyes to the fact that there actually was a workable technology that anyone could learn. I toured some businesses in Los Angeles that were using Hubbard Administrative Technology and I was impressed. I saw that these companies were growing and expanding and I wanted to know it for myself."
— Breanna Wells
Hollywood Production Studio Executive
How to Manage People
Management involves more than just knowing what should be done in a business or organization; it also involves knowing how to get others to do what should be done. Anyone in charge of others has to be able to get others to get things done. This program teaches the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage people. It covers basic study skills, interpersonal relationship skills, communication skills, business ethics, how to evaluate and predict human behavior, and tools to help others operate more ethically, productively and effectively.
A faculty-supervised Final Practical Application requires the student to apply the knowledge and skills learned in business and organizational management situations.
This program is recommended for:
- people who would like to move into supervisory or management positions but are inexperienced in supervising or managing others,
- people who have recently been promoted into management or supervisory positions, and
- business owners, professionals, executives, managers and supervisors who want to improve their people management skills.
Instructional Clock Hours: 300
- Basic Study Manual
- How to Get Along With Others
- How to Get Along With Others Apprenticeship
- Handling the Ups and Downs in Life
- Handling the Ups and Downs in Life Apprenticeship
- Personal Values and Integrity
- Personal Values and Integrity Apprenticeship
- Improving Business Through Communication
- Ethics for Business Survival
- Ethics for Business Survival Apprenticeship
- How to Evaluate and Predict Human Behavior
- Formulas for Business Success
- How to Manage People Apprenticeship