"When I started out, I was an eccentric artist with no connections, no business savvy, and like most artists in my industry, I didn't have much affinity for the business side of fashion-just a burning desire to create an effect with my work. Then I was introduced to Hubbard Management Technology and using Hubbard PR and Marketing principles my company grew 500 percent in six years. It is now being a multimillion-dollar company."
— Craig Taylor
Basic Skills for the Workplace
This program is designed to help the student deal with the day to day problems and stresses of the workplace more effectively and to increase the student's potential job security. The program covers basic study and learning skills, interpersonal relationship skills, business ethics, communication skills, knowledge and tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness on the job, and knowledge and tools for improving one's condition and status within a business or organization.
The student must demonstrate ability to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the program by completing apprenticeships in various organizations. All apprenticeships are done with faculty supervision.
This program is recommended for people who are currently employed and experience problems at work related to getting along with others, communication skills, stress, and burnout.
Program: Basic Skills for the Workplace
Instructional Clock Hours: 270
- Basic Study Manual
- How to Get Along With Others
- How to Get Along With Others Apprenticeship
- Handling the Ups and Downs in Life
- Handling the Ups and Downs in Life Apprenticeship
- Personal Values and Integrity
- Personal Values and Integrity Apprenticeship
- Improving Business Through Communication
- How to Effectively Handle Work
- Ethics for Business Survival
- Ethics for Business Survival Apprenticeship
- Formulas for Business Success